Cumbres & Toltec Shops Historic Archive
- This is being presented by permission of Carlos Llamas & Roger Hogan
- This is Carlos's website (Cumbres & Toltec Shops) during his final 4 years as an Engineer on the C&T
- The site is presented *almost exactly as it appeared before it was shut down in January 2008
- All photographs and videos are the property of Carlos Llamas (unless otherwise noted)
- The C&T SHOPS website was originally designed and posted by Roger Hogan
My most sincere thanks to both Carlos and Roger for their efforts in bringing this media to the fans!
This site is being provided as a research tool. The day-to-day inner-workings of the C&T were well documented by
Carlos and I feel this information should be available to those of us that truly appreciated the gift given to us. Being able
to read Carlos's updates each week helped me become a life-long fan and supporter of the Cumbres & Toltec. Seeing
the inner-workings of this fantastic railroad opened my eyes to the world of steam mountain railroading in the 21st century
and I'm forever grateful for the time and energy put forth by Carlos and Roger.
* The content of the site is presented almost exactly as it was. I have only removed the links to the items that were
being sold when the site was in production. This was done with the permission of Roger Hogan.
Please understand that some of the external links may not work today. In addition, some of the content in these pages
may be missing or incorrect. This is how the site appeared in 2008 and no corrections have been or will be made by me.
As of this writing, there are no plans to update the content here with new information and media. It's strictly an archive.
Click below to